Govconnect are pleased to announce that our next Dementia 2020 conference will take place in the North of England.
Due to the huge demand for tickets at our forthcoming Dementia 2020 Conference in Westminster; and after feedback from the many stakeholders and partners we represent, the next in this series of conferences will now be delivered at the Bridgewater Hall in Central Manchester on June the 8th.
Govconnect seeks to ensure healthcare professionals, academia, third sector and care providers from all areas of the UK have unlimited access to the same information and resources, irrespective of their geographical location. Our online platforms around policy, research and innovation and our fantastic line up of speakers and partners will seek to highlight how some of the Norths groundbreaking approaches to dementia research diagnosis and care can contribute towards our national objectives.
Govconnects Dementia 2020 series of conferences will continue to develop a community of conference delegates, online users and wider stakeholders who will seek to ensure that the vision to create a society by 2020 where every person with dementia in every area of the country receive high quality compassionate care from diagnosis through to end of life care.
As a delegate you will become part of our dedicated community and gain access to our prestigious conference, research library and all associated social media networking groups.
Your delegate package includes the following:
- Access to all areas of the conference including the main plenary presentations, Q&A sessions, speaker presentations, master class sessions and all networking zones.
- Access to information and guidance on current and future strategies from the UK’s leading authorities and governing bodies tasked with health & social care devolution developments.
- Gain an understanding and the ability to share in identifying the contributing factors behind greater collaboration from leaders across the health & social care landscape.
- Identify best practice approaches from the most successful projects across the Uk.
- Gain CPD points for attendance on the day along with copies of all slides and information covered across the course of the entire 12 month online conference campaign.
- By purchasing a ticket for the conference you will directly contribute to one of a range of associated charities. You can select your chosen charity at the point of booking.
- Have the opportunity to understand the strategies that directly affect your organisations, whilst influencing future Government policy.
- Via our website, all delegates can submit their organisations relevant policies and case studies onto our resource library throughout the full lifecycle of the conference engagement period.
Charity Sector £195
Public Sector £295
Private Sector £295
- Clinical Leads/Directors and Specialists
- Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Health & Wellbeing Board members
- Care Home Owners/Managers
- Care Services Directors
- Care Coordinators
- NHS Chief Executives
- NHS Commissioners
- Community Health and Outreach Teams
- Consultant Social Workers
- Day Care Managers
- Dementia Champions
- Dementia/Older People Nurses
- Directors of Health Policy and Strategy
- Directors of Public Health
- Directors/Heads of Adult Social Care and Older People's Services
- Directors/Heads of Community Care Services
- Directors/Heads of Nursing and Patient Safety
- Directors/Heads of Primary Care/Community Mental Health
- General Practitioners and Consultants
- Geriatric Psychiatrists and Health Teams
- Heads of Carers and Service Users
- Heads of Dementia Care Teams
- Homecare Managers
- Directors of Mental health services
- Research Directors/Professors/Nurses
- Central Government and Agencies
- Local Authority Officers and Councillors
- Safeguarding Adults Boards
- Adult Social Services Responsibilities Leads
- Primary Care Trusts
- Health Practitioners
- Social Care Practitioners
- Health Promotion Agencies
- Care Providers
- Adult Social Services
- Palliative Care Associations
- Mental Health Practitioners
- Patient’s Organisations
- Dementia Care Teams
- Specialist Dementia Nurses
- Learning Disability Nurses
- Community Nurses/Matrons
- Palliative Care Nurses
- Palliative Care Teams
- Clinical Leads and Specialists
- Geriatric Psychiatrists
- Health Visitors
- Health Regulators
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Practitioners
- Legal Advisers
- Campaigning Organisations
- Active Ageing Organisations
- Institutes of Lifelong Learning
- Adult Education Organisations
- Independent Advocacy Services
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention Bodies
- Charities, Social Enterprises and Cooperatives